Reading has always been one of my greatest joys in life. I’ve developed a real knack for finding things to read no matter where I go, and I’ve been known to read just about anything to pass the time. When I was a kid, I even read the phone book for the sheer fun of it! (Do phone books even still exist? I haven’t seen one in many years).
There are still countless books out there that I haven’t read yet. This includes plenty of classic novels, so today’s list is dedicated to all of the classics that I haven’t gotten around to picking up yet. Maybe someday I’ll make the time to read them. I’ve heard plenty of good things about everything on the list below, I just haven’t tried them for myself yet.
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
- The Jungle by Upton Sinclair.
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac.
- My Bondage and My Freedom by Frederick Douglass.
What classic novels have you never read?