Disclaimer: I haven’t read any of these books yet, so I can’t vouch for their content in any way. I’m sharing them only because their titles are eye-catching and made me giggle when I found them.
1. Thank You for Smoking by Christopher Buckley.
2. HELP! A Bear is Eating Me! by Mykle Hansen.
3. The Plant That Ate Dirty Socks Gets a Girlfriend by Nancy McArthur.
4. How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming by Mike Brown.
5. Managing a Dental Practice: The Genghis Khan Way by Michael Young.
6. Why Cats Paint: A Theory of Feline Aesthetics by Heather Busch.
7. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery.
What is the funniest book title you’ve seen lately?