Technically, today’s topic was “Purple, Yellow, and/or Green Book Covers in honour of Mardi Gras.”
I’ve written so many posts about book covers of various colours that I tweaked it to be “Books About Mardi Gras” instead.
They span a wide range of topics, from recipes to history to even zombies!
1. Gay as Mardi Gras by Lily Velden
2. No Mardi Gras for the Dead by D.J. Donaldson
4. Mardi Gras Indians by Michael P. Smith and Alan Govenar
5. Mardi Gras . . . As It Was by Robert Tallant
6. Confessions of a Bi-Polar Mardi Gras Queen by Marie Étienne
7. Design A Mardi Gras Parade: A Coloring Book by Mr. Sean Gautreaux
9. New Orleans Carnival Balls: The Secret Side of Mardi Gras, 1870-1920 by Jennifer Atkins
10. Mardi Gras Zombies by Bart Gnarly