1. For those of us with seasonal allergies: ACHOO!
2. Dogs no longer need to wear boots outdoors.
3. It’s suddenly too warm to walk down the street with your winter coat zipped up.
4. Stores are beginning to advertise their new summer collections.
5. Street preachers, performers, solicitors, and scammers are back.
6. So much snow has melted that the sidewalks are almost back to their original size. You can walk alongside someone now without bumping into people walking in the opposite direction.
For all of my readers in the northern hemisphere, what are the signs of spring you’ve noticed in your area?