Every year I take a break from blogging for the last two weeks of December. I will be back in early January with new material. In the meantime, enjoy these amusing search engine terms that have lead people to my blog recently.
apology text message for not talking sister that some is pregnant for me
It took me a long time to realize that this person’s sister is angry with him for not telling her that he’s gotten someone else pregnant.
I have no advice here. It’s an odd situation all around.
how will one know that gossiper are telling the truth?
I assume that gossips are lying or exaggerating about everything, to be honest.
can you forgive hateful words?
Yes, but it can take a long time. Don’t expect it to happen overnight.
I’m a quiet person. I feel like i can change myself to be someone who is a talkative person.
This is something I can do temporarily. I don’t think it’s something anyone can change permanently, though. You have to accept your temperament for what it is. Not everyone in this world is supposed to be talkative, and that’s okay.
What does forgiveness look like when the person hasn’t asked or changed?
Not wishing them ill, but also not giving them any more chances to hurt you.
Are quiet people dangerous?
Only sometimes. 😉
How does the winter solstice affect moods in 2015?
We’ll know for sure tomorrow, but I’m feeling great today.
Is silence an answer?
Yes. Words are precious and should never be wasted.
No family left to celebrate the holidays with.
- Round up other people who will be alone over the holidays and plan something fun.
- Enjoy the silence. There are far worse things in this world than a quiet, peaceful day to yourself.
- Travel somewhere new.
- Watch Netflix, drink eggnog, and eat cookies.
- Take a long walk and think of everything you’re grateful for.
- Adopt a pet (or offer to look after someone else’s pet while they’re away for the holidays).
- Send email or postcards to anyone you know who is still around. Maybe they’re lonely, too.