The anti-bucket list includes everything you never want to experience before you die. I found this idea while on a random google search and thought my readers would like seeing what I put on mine as much as I’m looking forward to reading yours!
- Hear the words Stage IV, metastatized, or pallatative.
- Have a hangover. Or maybe I should just avoid drinking giant bottles of green Kool-aid. 😉
- Get a tattoo. It’s hard enough to pick out a hairstyle or new set of glasses that I know will affect how I look for months/years to come.
- Be anyone’s mom.
- Remember right from left without surreptitiously squeezing both hands to see which one feels more left-y.
- Go Cowboy Camping. I love the outdoors, but I also like to sleep in a soft, warm bed that is not exposed to the elements afterwards.
- Run for office. I’m not good at lying or schmoozing.
- Be a living organ donor. Transplant surgeons are more than welcome to pass on any usable organs or tissues after I die, but the risks associated with donating a kidney or part of my liver are too high for me to take while I’m still alive. I have a lot of respect for people willing to do that, though!
- Eat black pudding. I’m sure some folks find it delicious, but no thank you.
How about you?