Almost all of us have made a New Year’s resolution at least once.
This year I’m asking New Year’s questions instead:
- When and why did people first start making resolutions on New Year’s eve?
- What do lychee taste like?
- Does the Mayan calendar end on December 21 because the world is going to end or because someone forgot to finish their assignment a few centuries ago? 😉
- Can you make a dairy-free version of flan?
- Is hiking more enjoyable when you add extra people?
- What was daily life like for the average person in Europe a thousand years ago?
And probably many other questions I’ve yet to think of.
2012 is going to be a year of curiosity for me, though. There’s so much out there I haven’t learned yet!
Have you made a New Year’s resolution? What questions will you be asking in 2012?
My counsellor says that when we ask ourselves questions is because somewhere in our subconscious the answers already exist.
So, tell me, wise one. what are the answers?
I would particularly like to see a recipe for dairy-free flan. It will probably come with the same ingredients as the dairy one, but with dairy-free substitutions.
I’ll let you know when I figure them out. 😀