On Thursday I’ll be blogging a review of the new Hobbit movie. In the meantime this search term lead new readers here recently. I’m not a psychiatrist or psychologist but I challenged myself to answer the question in exactly 50 words. What have I missed? 🙂
- First you have to figure out what isn’t working about it.
- The only person you can change is yourself.
- Everyone involved must be committed to fixing it.
- Not every relationship can or should be repaired.
- Three words: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. If nothing else check out a library book on it.