This year I’m asking New Year’s questions instead:
- When and why did people first start making resolutions on New Year’s eve?
- What do lychee taste like?
- Does the Mayan calendar end on December 21 because the world is going to end or because someone forgot to finish their assignment a few centuries ago? 😉
- Can you make a dairy-free version of flan?
- Is hiking more enjoyable when you add extra people?
- What was daily life like for the average person in Europe a thousand years ago?
And probably many other questions I’ve yet to think of.
2012 is going to be a year of curiosity for me, though. There’s so much out there I haven’t learned yet!
Have you made a New Year’s resolution? What questions will you be asking in 2012?