There’s something about the cozy mystery genre that screams autumn to me.
No, every cozy mystery isn’t set at this time of the year, but I recently learned that a surprising number of them are.
There are also a lot of cozy mysteries that include the colour orange in their titles or somewhere in their covers.
This isn’t a genre I read regularly, so I’d be curious to hear if those of you who do have a lot of experience with it have noticed the same patterns.
1. Hallowe’en Party (Hercule Poirot, #39) by Agatha Christie
2. The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer (Paws and Claws Mystery, #2) by Krista Davis
3. Death By Pumpkin Spice (Bookstore Cafe Mystery, #3) by Alex Erickson
4. Shelved Under Murder (Blue Ridge Library Mysteries, #2) by Victoria Gilbert
5. Turkey Day Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #7) by Leslie Meier
6. The Stitching Hour (Embroidery Mystery, #9) by Amanda Lee
7. Mulberry Mischief (A Berry Basket Mystery #4) by Sharon Farrow
8. Knit of the Living Dead (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #6) by Peggy Ehrhart
9. Candy Corn Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #22) by Leslie Meier
10. Wicked Witch Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #16) by Leslie Meier