Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
This is one of those topics I could talk about forever! Isn’t it wonderful to chuckle when you read the title of a book?
I like to collect hilarious book titles as I search for new books to read.
There are some quite clever ones out there. The more you find, the easier it is to discover even more of them in my experience.
Here are just a few of the ones I’ve discovered. Yes, I’m sure a couple of them are probably repeats from previous TTT topics, but why not giggle at them again?
The only one I’ve read so far is How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming. It was an informative, interesting, and sometimes funny read.
1. How I Stole Johnny Depp’s Alien Girlfriend by Gary Ghislain
2. Everything I Needed to Know about Women I Learned by Reading Twilight: A Vampire’s Guide to Eternal Love by Jim Lee
3. You Don’t Have to Be Evil to Work Here, But it Helps (J. W. Wells & Co., #4) by Tom Holt
4. This book cover and title have nothing to do with this book. by Jarod Kintz
5. How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming by Mike Brown
6. Hello Kitty Must Die by Angela S. Choi
7. Nibbled to Death by Ducks by Robert Wright Campbell
8. My Ass Is Haunted By The Gay Unicorn Colonel by Chuck Tingle
9. How to Defeat Your Own Clone and Other Tips for Surviving the Biotech Revolution by Kyle Kurpinski
10. Surviving Your Stupid Stupid Decision to Go to Grad School by Adam Ruben