Hosted by Long and Short Reviews.
I wish I were better at:
- Cooking and baking fancy, restaurant-quality food. I’m decent at throwing together a regular meal or dessert, but I’d love to amaze someone someday.
- Making a great first impression. (I have a bit of social anxiety).
- Keeping conversations going with people I don’t know.
- Navigating unfamiliar areas. My sense of direction isn’t the best if I don’t have familiar streets or landmarks to guide me.
- How to repair appliances, vehicles, furniture, toilets, etc. when they stop working.
- Knowing when people are flirting with me.*
*I generally mistake flirtation for platonic friendliness. Thank goodness I fell in love with someone who was completely straightforward about his romantic interest in me. That was exactly the communication style I needed.