What a creative topic for this week! I’d never thought about book titles that also happen to be complete sentences before.
How easy did you find this prompt? Once I got into the groove of it, I compiled this list pretty easily.
1. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
2. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
3. All the Lives We Never Lived by Anuradha Roy
4. Please Don’t Eat the Daisies by Jean Kerr
5. In Cuba I Was a German Shepherd by Ana Menéndez
6. Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
7. Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Dead by Olga Tokarczuk
8. Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya
9. All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum
10. Please Look After Mom by Shin Kyung-sook