Hey authors, you’ll want to read this!
Long and Short Reviews has just opened their submission box for their annual Winter Blogfest.
Who can participate: Anyone who has a book to promote and who follows the instructions.
What you will get: Free promotion of your book on a busy, well-respected bookish site.
What you‘ll need to provide:
- A 250-500 word guest post about winter or any winter holiday (Christmas, Solstice, Hanukkah, New Year’s, etc)
- A small prize like a free ebook, bookmark, etc.
- A short biography of yourself. Think 2-3 sentences on average, although longer is okay.
- A picture of your book cover (and one additional photo to illustrate your post, if desired)
- Links to your website, social media accounts, etc (if desired)
Last day for submission: December 12, although the 50 available slots sometimes fill up much sooner than that!
How to submit: Follow all of the instructions on this page. If you have any problems, that page also includes contact information for the person at Long and Short Reviews who is organizing this event.
Publication dates for submissions: December 20 through December 31. Your exact publication date is influenced by a few factors, including how early you submitted it and which winter holiday it references. For example, Hanukkah posts would probably be scheduled first thing since Hanukkah happens in early December this year, and all New Year’s posts are generally pushed as close to December 31 as they can be.
I hope to see some of you over there next month! This is a fantastic event I look forward to every year.